Computer is one of the most essential requirements of our life. Without the help of computer we cannot survive. If we notice carefully we will find that almost all the workplaces have computers. Without the help of computer and internet connection, we cannot move ahead, as all the works are done in computer. Whether we visit any government office or private organization, we will find that every official works are done in computer. The advent of computer has made the work easy and simple to a greater extent but it is quite harmful for eyes. More or less, we work in front of computer for 9 hours, which is unsafe for our eyes. However, because of our busy working schedules, we are unable to take proper care of ourselves even for a while. Eyes are essential organs in our body, without which our survival is difficult. Thus, we need to take care of our eyes. So, we must take some measures in order to prevent the harm causing to our eyes.
So, here are some best eye care tips for computer users:
- At first, you must know the importance of your eyes. You must know the significance of retina, eyelashes, lens and optic nerves then only you would be eager to take proper care of your eyes.
- It is best to give regular exercise to your eyes. This will provide your eyes an attractive and refreshing look. It is best to divide your working hours into short intervals so that you can give some rest to your eyes. You can also do some exercises like keeping your eyes closed for few minutes or blinking your eyes repeatedly while working. You can also close your eyes and rotate the eye balls anticlockwise and clockwise. This is a good message to the eyes.
- You must take some rest while working on computers.
- The lighting of the room, in which you are working on computer, must be good so that it doesn’t affect your retina.
- People, who work on computer for a longer period of time, must use a specially designed spectacle that is specified by the experienced optometrist. This can protect your eyes from getting worse.
- Splash cold water to your face. It will make you feel refreshed and at the same time it is good for eyes.
- Keeping cold tea bags on your eyes is an excellent measure that anyone can take. This exercise is great for every people.
- Make a habit of eating vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamins. It is best to eat foods like cucumber, carrot, leafy vegetables, oranges, spinach, tomatoes and other dairy food items.
- Take optometry practice management regularly to improve vision.
So, these measures can easily protect your eyes from getting worse. These are very useful and easy steps. You don’t have to put effort while taking these steps.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are one of those people, who work on computers for a long period of time then you must follow these above mentioned steps for a healthy eye.
About the Author’s:
The article is authored by Francisca Straut who is seasonal blogger in the web. Blogging is her habit mostly in the health blogs. She will be written continue health blogs with variety in the web. This is would be help the health readers a lot.